Hello
Today I invite you to reflect on a theme you hear in a class that I greatly enjoy music with meditation ... it talked about how important ...
Contact
know if there is no transmission contact ... ... if there is no contact ... no communication ... if there is no contact reception.
Today we realize how many hours a day ... we live on autopilot ... for the little contact we make with ourselves ... with our environment ... with life and everything the minute we will offer the day.
was recently wrapping some presents with my 10 year old daughter and the lady who made us made us meet us for 5 questions routine ... to which we responded amazed ... by the way we made them ... and there was no difference between a robot and it .. His eyes never contacted us ... even though I wanted to give a smile ... we could not deliver ... our thanks and hear it ... all survived in ON you to live a routine, without spark or seasoning ... ... with a chip breaker ... what to do ... if ABC!
joined This what I heard in my class ... and I is vibrating in this tune ... contactless realizing that there is nothing that can be transmitted ...
Defining
four very important types of contact through which we could define what we live, broadcasting and experience ...
1) The touch with oneself, with what we are, with our heart, with our truth, what we want, so we feel our divine essence ...
2) Contact with the environment the smells ... the textures with the flavors fragrances ... ...
3) The contact with whoever is in front of me, with look, with its words, what makes me feel, so I passed ... or not ... I passed, with scent, her skin ...
4) The contact that I want to convey ... vibe with me on my ... vibe ... is part of my experience ... I will be rich with my feel ... is part of my truth ...
All these types of contact are achieved by contacting your open your heart and through the feeling every minute ... it gives you a look through ... through ... through a landscape of a smell ... through a word ...
just wonderin I feel? right now I'm living with it ...
Wondering I want to convey?
Wondering I am getting?
Life is a box full of surprises that you want to reach ... but most likely if you do not touch pass in front of you and do not receive your heart and let go a number of rich experiences that played at your door but the living machine is a key force that imprisons you and keeps you away from life experience that gives you ... return a blank stare and an attitude will require automatic ... and your energy.
Today I invite you to be a person living with intention ... every moment of your life ... I invite you to live in touch with who you are ... with what you feel ... so you want to say ... and in contact with those around you ..
YEAR
from today ... feels the person in front of you ... look through your eyes ... feel your words ... embrace it with your light, your love, your energy
Starting today ... talk feeling your words ... do not say anything you do not feel ... do not talk about anything that does not give resonance to your essence.
Starting today ... must do nothing ... nothing after that you regret not attuned to your truth ...
Starting today ... see more and more all around you, invites to all the senses to experience ... your smell ... your taste ... your touch ... your ear ... your eyes.
Starting today .... The following expressions used at least 10 times in your day ...
Mmmmmmm, wowwwwwww, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh marvel! And become a @ with what you see with what relish ... ... with what you feel ... with what you hear with what you smell ... ..
From now operates more according to what you feel as to what you think!
Starting today Test your knowledge: with whom you were really now, who were exchanged, you felt, it transmits you received, and ask details of the surroundings, the landscapes, flavors, and smells ... your answer will respond to both experienced ... in your day!
I wish you a wonderful CONTACT ADVENTURE!
Receive a greeting with love!
*** Marian
kokoro Kokoro no
Heart to Heart
Twitter @ marianreynoso
0 comments:
Post a Comment