that pleased I am always able to send through this space greetings with all my love ... this week I want to share a topic with which I vibrated for several days and nothing is good chance ... Autumn begins and detachment is the invitation ...
few days ago I lost all my phone information, when I say ALL is ALL ... and I must confess that he had had several warnings in that it was important to support the information ... and above all and scoring everything there ... and they have become small laptops ...
When you arrive at Telcel and they said Lady lost all information, I promise that my chest hurt ... it was a waste ... it hurt ... I knew I had to experiement that the moment I was inviting input feel ... I felt sadness, anxiety ... frustration ... .. They were several minutes I is assimilating all the information that had lost ... try not to evade any sense ... after a while I started through the experience to get the message ... DETACHMENT ... and began to feel like a very nice feeling of lightness and freedom ... and I was experiencing a moment I feared him a lot ... I could have been avoided ... but in the end and being in that moment ... I realized that nothing was wrong ... it was not so important ... I was not going to steal more minutes of my day to be in mourning ... and mourn away ... had to perceive all aspects of education ... I have learned to be more cautious ... and I learned to let go ... and to trust that everything as if data had to remain close to me ... went back ...
experience sharing them ... I invite you to reflect on how important trust is to let go ... with all that life as we want ... ... to invite drop flow with the cycles of life ... and with the seasons of the year ... we realize that as within so without.
Now begins the fall ... I contemplate the wisdom of detachment from all that is left ... that turned realizing its mission ... the roots ... the trunk and branches are still there ... strong and willing to flow with what nature itself invites you to experience ... trusting that what is released to them a venue new to the you want in a few months to come ... after a space of lightness and freedom ... now those leaf for the tree are now dead ... will give life to another aspect of nature, everything makes sense ... everything has to implicit.
This week invite you to reflect on many things, few relationships ... in your life have fulfilled their mission and yet ... still there for fear of letting go ... with mistrust ... not knowing that life is motion ... ... and are cycles in nature and will always provide plenty of ... spaces that we release for something better ... if we lived full education and what we release.
lives this week in tune with nature and its cycles ... with Fall ... with the detachment ... trust ... and look at what is now blocking your feeling of lightness ... of freedom ... that you are holding on ... you're not willing to release?
YEAR
* Today the task date to take a good look at your closet ... a your cupboard ... your files ... your cellar
* From today notes the relationships around you ... the relationships are with you more closely ... all are on a mission ... or some survive only because ... by fear or shame.
* From today again experience the feeling of lightness to let things and people take their destiny ... and hopes that as they have completed their cycle and its mission in your life ... they have other missions to play ... we can not block or stop.
* Thanks this is perhaps the most important point to close the cycle of detachment ... thanks once you've experienced everything ... experienced and learned in that relationship with something or someone ... . taking life to this point you seize a wonderful sense of satisfaction.
I wish you a successful practice ... and a beginning of Fall ... viviencial!
Receive a greeting with all my love *
*** Marian
Kokoro No KOKORO
Heart to heart
0 comments:
Post a Comment