Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ferrari Birthday Cakes

IS ON THE WAY WHERE IS THE REWARD ... ....


Hello ... I hope they are great ... I greet with affection .... and now as each week I want to share ... the following thought ... ... that it is now settled in my ... how very true ... as something that resonates in the depths of my heart ...


Reflection is seen as basically ... the answer to life the majority of human beings ... how many times we have been reaching the goals we set ourselves and our emotional state remains the same ... when we thought that everything would be different ... that meeting was going to flood ... and perfection in our lives would be a reality ...


many times fail to see the present moment because it ... sigh ... to what could be the future ... we are getting lost trying to build ... the moment ... getting lost in all that life we \u200b\u200bwant to give away ... every day of our lives ...


Life is on the way ... the rewards are in every way .... this is the true gift ... that's the

THIS *


The learning adventure ... ... the thousands of moments we experience to get where we consider the top ... the ideal ... those moments are priceless treasures full of wisdom that can enrich us greatly if you know ... feel ... listen and see through each experience ... every situation ... every day of our lives.


Today my invitation is that revalued where our expectations are set ... where are our eyes .... In that I get ... in what I want to be ... in that in which I want to become my life ... then begin to let go ... relax ... to enjoy ...?? Or this is going on in it today ... today ... I can enjoy with what I am ... with what I have ... with what we have ...??


Now this does not mean that there are no goals ... not a path marked with a clearly defined direction to accomplish anything ... the flight plan and define the target and align us in a wise and intelligent ... but the journey is the joy ... more than one ...



YEAR


-Today from dawn ... feel that whatever you crave and everything ... so today ... will work in a more harmonica ... and more satisfactory if the opening day today before you ... is deeply lived experience ... ... and enjoyed ... in all aspects.


"Today be open to the possibility of seeing you this ... is full of wonderful moments ... lies in that he felt satisfied with what today makes up your life ... as you relax ... a feeling that something is always missing ... or nothing makes sense until that time comes or situation that you miss ... nothing else for a moment reflecting on how many times have you heard ... to those who manage it they want and remember the way you came ...


"Today is the day to learn ... today is the day to grow ... today is the day to thank ... today is the day to reflect before sleeping ... how to live it was worth it ... and experience.


"Remember that life puts you ahead of time in the place you want ... God makes no mistakes ... no ... run ... do not despair and do not waste your life ... what came to be ... Now what is is you have to live and enjoy depth ... and when you least imagine being in place ... so do not feel joy @ major difference ... and that experience ... I do have nurtured and managed to do ... live in gratitude ... of what today is ... that there is where the gifts ... there is the treasure in this adventure called LIFE ...!


I WISH THE BEST THIS WEEK AND THIS PRACTICE ... enjoy.


Receive a greeting with all my love *


***Marian


Kokoro no kokoro

De Corazón a Corazón

0 comments:

Post a Comment