A igniting ...
to be a better person with what I teach the wisdom of each passing day. With what I teach you, piece of my soul, my belly too quick to leave to light my smile with those big eyes when they passed me so much even as a baby, telling me many things about life. And now that you're almost a man, you keep showing me the way at every step of the way my feet. So many times lived so long shared that even I think it was yesterday when my arms you tenĂa.Con your wisdom and tremendous maturity, showing me with your tenderness and innocence shared that we must never allow ourselves to fall, which is truly important things in this world for not wasting our time thinking about the remnants of yesterday, depriving us feel the moment, repenting of what might or might not be. That is why my love, my little man that I would like that over the years, reinforce your values, your wonderful way of being, your perception about life, about things, your cheerful and outgoing, your desire to namely, to discover all that makes you grow as a person. Always walking forward with firm and determined step, choosing without fear of losing ... because it's the only way to win the battle to giants we sometimes see. That is why I tell you, accompany you on the road until you decide what, until you choose to go alone. I decided to instill what I always failed. Walking the path of life insurance yourself, brave, emotionally independent, quiet and reflecting on others the best of yourself.
proud I am to what has been done, because without that reflection as you, as mine ... not what I would have been me.
I love you, my child.
0 comments:
Post a Comment