This is the fifth installment of this tale. The first delivery is here, the second here, here the third and the fourth by beyond.
When I got to see Lucy had spent several months. I was with one of my sisters and Benjamin. We came from them to put some points on the forehead because he had fallen out of bed.
Lucia was alone.
Lucia was no longer the one I knew. He was more quiet, more distant, but not only that had changed.
I looked straight. So it seemed. In the place where they should be His eyes were black servomechanism with flashing red lights. He greeted me with an empty smile.
I tried to smile, but I do not think I got more than a fake grin.
most four words speak if I said I could see fairly well, although black and white and very pixelated, but now could see better at night, when there was light.
Al gave me a kiss goodbye on the cheek. I could not conceal a shudder.
never find her again.
Lobsters are alive when thrown to a boil. You have seen on television. I put rubber bands on the claws, so as not to rend while waiting to be scalded. They recommend putting them in the fridge for a while before cooking, so they are sleepy and do not put strength to put them to the pot. Anyway, the case is going to pot. In the films show fine dining, where waiters speak only French. There remain a large lobsters in tanks, in view of customers so that they can choose which to eat. You do not know if the lobsters understand what is going to happen and therefore they prefer to kill each other.
Mom and could not have more children. So I went from being a mom to be a donor ordinary as any of us.
the beginning was not so serious. He was with us every three months to the Red Cross facility, a subsidiary of the Company, that blood drawn, a pint at a time. Also each year to the removal of bone. That's what I had laziness. It hurts a lot until one or two weeks after surgery, but she never complained.
The first three years did not hit any organs. Did not go in the lottery. Then it was a kidney and spleen following year and a leg veins. Then came the reproductive system. The uterus is obviously not served, was very worn, as well as the ovaries, fallopian tubes themselves, and external bodies. Sell \u200b\u200bvery well when the donor has been mum. They say they are lucky.
Then came the request for a heart and lungs.
This request was not included in the draw, it came by name. We all knew what that meant. This is how the Company reports that it has complied with the life of one of its donor.
Everyone accompany the clinic that day. Even was Benjamin, who was six years. Benjamin had his right arm cast. It was the third fracture. The twins were playing too rough with him and none of us bothered to give you an edge.
"Son, I go quiet," I said when my turn came to say goodbye. "I have lived all he had to live."
"Mom, you will make us much needed." I said.
"No talk about it. "I said. "Now I have to tell you otherwise."
"What, Mom?"
"Look, I know you do not want to Benjamin ..."
"No, Mom, how is he thinking?" I interrupted.
"Shh!" I covered her mouth with his forefinger. "A mother knows these things. I somehow understand them ... but understand that Benjamin is not guilty of anything. I told everyone and I'll tell you too. To some he had to play, I was too old. "She paused a moment, looking at the ceiling, like remembering something. "The truth is that I am very grateful to the child. Understand me, son. You do not know what being pregnant thirty years in a row ... I was already tired. "He squeezed my hand tightly. "But the worst thing was not that ... The worst was seeing every one of you pass into the hands of these butchers, seeing that I were taking, in inches. And one can not do anything ... That's not life! "
( continue )
- ∞ -
When I got to see Lucy had spent several months. I was with one of my sisters and Benjamin. We came from them to put some points on the forehead because he had fallen out of bed.
Lucia was alone.
Lucia was no longer the one I knew. He was more quiet, more distant, but not only that had changed.
I looked straight. So it seemed. In the place where they should be His eyes were black servomechanism with flashing red lights. He greeted me with an empty smile.
I tried to smile, but I do not think I got more than a fake grin.
most four words speak if I said I could see fairly well, although black and white and very pixelated, but now could see better at night, when there was light.
Al gave me a kiss goodbye on the cheek. I could not conceal a shudder.
never find her again.
- ∞ -
Lobsters are alive when thrown to a boil. You have seen on television. I put rubber bands on the claws, so as not to rend while waiting to be scalded. They recommend putting them in the fridge for a while before cooking, so they are sleepy and do not put strength to put them to the pot. Anyway, the case is going to pot. In the films show fine dining, where waiters speak only French. There remain a large lobsters in tanks, in view of customers so that they can choose which to eat. You do not know if the lobsters understand what is going to happen and therefore they prefer to kill each other.
- ∞ -
Mom and could not have more children. So I went from being a mom to be a donor ordinary as any of us.
the beginning was not so serious. He was with us every three months to the Red Cross facility, a subsidiary of the Company, that blood drawn, a pint at a time. Also each year to the removal of bone. That's what I had laziness. It hurts a lot until one or two weeks after surgery, but she never complained.
The first three years did not hit any organs. Did not go in the lottery. Then it was a kidney and spleen following year and a leg veins. Then came the reproductive system. The uterus is obviously not served, was very worn, as well as the ovaries, fallopian tubes themselves, and external bodies. Sell \u200b\u200bvery well when the donor has been mum. They say they are lucky.
Then came the request for a heart and lungs.
This request was not included in the draw, it came by name. We all knew what that meant. This is how the Company reports that it has complied with the life of one of its donor.
Everyone accompany the clinic that day. Even was Benjamin, who was six years. Benjamin had his right arm cast. It was the third fracture. The twins were playing too rough with him and none of us bothered to give you an edge.
"Son, I go quiet," I said when my turn came to say goodbye. "I have lived all he had to live."
"Mom, you will make us much needed." I said.
"No talk about it. "I said. "Now I have to tell you otherwise."
"What, Mom?"
"Look, I know you do not want to Benjamin ..."
"No, Mom, how is he thinking?" I interrupted.
"Shh!" I covered her mouth with his forefinger. "A mother knows these things. I somehow understand them ... but understand that Benjamin is not guilty of anything. I told everyone and I'll tell you too. To some he had to play, I was too old. "She paused a moment, looking at the ceiling, like remembering something. "The truth is that I am very grateful to the child. Understand me, son. You do not know what being pregnant thirty years in a row ... I was already tired. "He squeezed my hand tightly. "But the worst thing was not that ... The worst was seeing every one of you pass into the hands of these butchers, seeing that I were taking, in inches. And one can not do anything ... That's not life! "
- ∞ -
( continue )
0 comments:
Post a Comment