Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What Happened To Tiffany Anderson

need You (I) DEEP PURPLE


N or just remember when it all began. But it is as if during that time had been absent., Besides me ... alienated.
only thing stuck in my memory, was one fleeting moment that until recently was tearing a small part of my soul, having another piece of my life fell apart. Fighting
Looking for ghosts ... place where the air does not choke me, I found a breeze on this beach. Sitting on golden sands, looking around for a bit of nothing to justify that on me fell the weight of those words, but in vain attempts were made ... My eyes went out, tired back tears that would explode my Tues The sea of \u200b\u200bconflicting emotions and feelings so deep that I was. I forgot how to swim, how to stay afloat, sinking each time a little longer, reaching a bottom. Apart from being a person to become a robot who survive with batteries.

continued ...

PRECISELY IT

0 comments:

Post a Comment