Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Makeup For Albino Skin

sprouted DARE TO FEEL


Hello, I hope they are great, I greet with pleasure this week, and as always with great enthusiasm to share the following reflection, which I have brought to experience much more intense every moment of my life .


this week's adventure is an adventure that has been or is bypassed by many of us in a number of occasions in our daily lives ... it's hard to explain but when you you start looking, is realizing a few things done to stop the time to experience what you want to give your heart to feel and then to receive the experience with wise answers.

The majority of human beings we are afraid to feel and at the end so if you want to experience by avoiding any sense at all times is a fear that paralyzes us and makes us resistant to the experiences .


The purpose of any experience is to feel ... is to become one with the moment ... really experience the joy ... the pain ... satisfaction ... rejection ... distress ... approval ... disapproval ... the joy ... the joy ... the anger ... etc. To then feel the satisfaction of having lived with intensity and depth that I wanted to pass the time as every moment of our day is a gift filled with messages that only come to something ... you just have to DARE TO FEEL!


How often do not feel a moment of discomfort? .. Pretend or disguise your true ...

How many times do not want to force or control certain situations to avoid sense disapproval? ... or some other not so nice feeling ...

How many times have you manipulated the people around you to avoid you inevitably feel what life is inviting you to feel ?.... to learn or understand something that will serve for something you needed or just going back a wonderful opportunity to be better.


If we knew how much energy we lose in these attempts to disguise the time alone, not realizing that sooner or later the lesson will come ... it better be now and at the right time ... do not postpone and stressing ... and keeping follow the experiences for a better time ... that will not ever ... the best time is NOW .... RIGHT NOW *


The only difficulty is FEEL, surrender to the moment and live it and in doing so we realize that happens and how quickly dissipates that fear of that we are becoming slaves for fear of being hurt situations.


have heard of breast apprehensive, because I've worked on this issue on many occasions and I've noticed that many times what I do is save them to my kids a hard time ... avoid living and learning from many wise moments that life has presented them to grow and mature ... but when I found the root of my reactions in these moments where they alone could have solved these moments of crisis or challenge ... I realized that the only thing that I was suffering I was avoiding! Then I realized that if lack of love for them because my priority was unconsciously .... I think ... most of the time there I have a hard time! At that time my lesson was to feel what that moment that my children spent invited me feel ... whatever the emotion and I learn my part.


I share this for to reflect the result of our actions that often disguise of false kindness ... fooling with the idea that they are good and that everything we do for others ... the reality is never that .... the reality is that we create scenarios as to what believe will bring us peace and peace of mind ... but these scenarios usually collapse if they are false and if they conceal the truth ... is always present and the lesson will always come ... subtly or aggressively as it will depend on the hide or how much we dared to flow with the times we just feel invited!


YEAR


TODAY COMMITMENT to open up to each sensation and flows

TODAY IS NO CHECK TO ANYTHING OR ANYONE

ACCOMPANYING TODAY ONLY WITH YOUR LOVE OTHERS

NO COSTUMES YOUR TRUTH TODAY

FEEL TODAY AND REALIZE THAT AS LONG MINUTES evades YEARS

DATE TODAY PERMISSION TO FEEL ANYTHING

TODAY WITH YOUR MIND NOT BLOCK ANYTHING THAT YOUR DAY INVITE YOU TO EXPERIENCE

HOY NO TE in the way OR ANYONE IN THE EXPERIENCE. .. JUST WHAT YOU FEEL THAT INVITES YOU TO FEEL THIS IS THE ONLY PART OF THE STORY THAT YOU APPLY TO YOU


I wish an adventure filled

experiences ...

open our hearts to the experiences of each DAY

Much love!

*** Marian


kokoro kokoro no

Heart to Heart





0 comments:

Post a Comment