Friday, July 30, 2010

Is It Possible To Have Hiv Symptomsthe Day After

A long road to success or a chronic

The following text I wrote on 20 July, the day commemorating the bicentennial the proclamation of independence from Colombia. It was an email to tell some friends and family outside the country how it was my personal experience of the celebration with fireworks that took place in Medellin on the occasion of this memorable date.


Yesterday I was with my parents after work, but almost did not arrive. Is that the bicentennial celebration had closed several roads and everybody wanted to get to river. The regional two-lane was closed because there were installed devices gunpowder. So imagine how were the rest of the tracks. Also, I had peak and plate. Then I left at 4:30 in the office, for a ventajita. "Ventajita? where there was no catch. I got the ten and that was a peak amount, one block from the lower cross, I think even guava and beyond. So I decided to leave the car in the success of the town. I did not think at that moment in time and what would happen if not enough to pick up the car.

The alternative was the subway. The line to buy tickets was around the pedestrian bridge to higher scales. He moved faster, well, I had no desire, so I did the thing quiet. Next to the row where I was left by another, which began to grow and grow, was the line but to enter. Fortunately the row we entered the locker right next to another one of the officers received the tickets manually. "The first two cars are filled, you are kindly asked to users to move to the center and bottom of the platform." I can not imagine how such would be the two cars, because mine was the penultimate reminded me of the Tokyo subway with her professional drive. The doors opened and people inside was an impregnable wall, so it seemed. Then a people got in and started pushing in and fit, then I went, thinking it would be the last to enter, but nothing, I fit myself and a lot of people behind me. As would Suso zip point. No need to pick anything, we were a compact mass of passengers, which was cut.

The subway would not start. People talked and talked and left not hear the speakers. So I managed to understand, "Mr. user, please remove the hand of the red button or you must evacuate the train." Someone later wagons was risking to be broken by the angry mob. Finally uprooted.

"It informs users that the station masters Industrial is closed, so the meter will not stop at that station." The transport system collapsed in Industrial had twice as many people of what could be. I finally got in Exhibitions, still being part of a compact mass of passengers to exit the station, even down to the street scales. The 33 was full of cars, but stopped. Nobody could move, or to one side or the other. Luckily I left mine in the success. What time is that close to success?

Caminandito, caminandito I went to the roundabout iend Exhibition, there were people and pretty, but never in the metro. All cars and buses stuck and beeping, advanced one meter each light change. It was like a scene from a movie, as if they had announced that a meteorite would fall in Valle de Aburrá and people trying to exit by means was. Had there been such a meteorite, the mortality rate would have been 100%, all caught in the traffic chaos.

Pass Bridge 33 was also difficult, everyone was there because the show was seeing was from that side of river. When I finally got where my parents, but had tacos and crowds of people walking up the streets of the neighborhood. In Colseguros had already put a notice of "the parks are full of visitors." I arrived and my parents were pleasantly surprised not expect him to go. With them was my cousin Ana Maria, his son Thomas, who kept asking when the show was starting. Were not six and still the thing was announced for seven. Also came after some cousins \u200b\u200bof Thomas with the parents.

The thing I started at seven, but first speech was Alonso Salazar and Juan Manuel Santos who had come expressly to Medellin for the bicentennial. The sound was very good, strong, so that each time the alarm was triggered by a car. But it was understood almost nothing, because the repeated echo of buildings around and turned him into a cacophony of ancient cathedral. Finally

fireworks, 2200 millions of pesos in gunpowder. But it looked very nice things I had never been touched. It was a show linearly from San Juan to the 33, so the balcony of my parents was a privileged site. The powder was synchronized with the music, a journey through the Colombian folklore and ending with Juanes and his "love the earth ..." There were streams of light from the floor, as if they had extended the show sources of intelligent building, there was like comets were sparks of light all the way, drawing arcs of light in the sky then the wind went iend. Lights were crisp, colorful rows of explosions from San Juan to 33 and back, sometimes as a golden rain filling the sky, was like being cerquita the center of the Milky Way where there is greater density stars.

I liked.

"Let's wait half an hour to clear out and then we pick up the car, but the total population of Medellín including all the AburráValley not pumped in half an hour. Through the windows we could see the side streets, a single stream of people, there was no way to pass cars. The river does not let up. Ana Maria's in-laws had come by taxi, they came from San Pablo. That left the zoo. I can not imagine as did the taxi to arrive. At last they decided they were going to walk to the house, walking down the highway, near the river, many people were doing the same. I decided to go with them, my mother's nerves were put down with the idea that I was accompanied, at least until 20 or so street. Another advantage: after a week of rain, it rained that day. I put the jacket, tie, backpack and got ready to leave.

Then a blackout.

Well, it took more than half a second, but it was funny to hear a million people screaming in amazement for a few milliseconds of darkness. We thought it prudent not to go down the elevator, if the thing was repeated and was soon to be so. Falling scales served us warm. Down in the park had almost Colseguros inside a bazaar, people had mounted chairs, tables, tablecloths and everything. We waited outside the streams of people.

and fourth was 8 when we left. I had learned that success was closed at nine. About Colseguros, for all the streets, there were cars, parked side by side and others that were parked, but could not advance or forward or backward. The crowd flowed around cars and motorcycles. To beyond the 33 walk against the current, the rest of the people coming in the opposite direction, was on the highway, both lanes of the bike path as the other, people, people and more people. It was another movie scene: after the first attack of the invaders, the people leave the city on foot, leaving their cars disabled by the fearsome electromagnetic pulse.

was 8 and a half and just went on the 30. People crammed into the Bridge on the River 30. The Industrial pedestrian was closed, the station was out of service. The problem was that it was 8 and a half and if I continued at that pace would not arrive in time for the car. What happens when you leave the car overnight in the parking lot of success? This family that I was not going too slowly, going at a good pace, but not enough for me to reach my goal time. So we said goodbye and put "step Vatican."
remained
people, but they were not crowds. They were enabling the highway for cars and motorcycles passed like a soul by the devil, people commented ofendidísima recklessness of motorcyclists. By this time, I was by the bike path, which so far was just pedestrian. The other was garrisoned for blocks and blocks for optimistic people who wanted to take a bus or a taxi. I continued with my "step Vatican." Over there I heard a lady say "that should be that much exercise." Nothing is further from reality for years that a gym floor. Invisible creatures began to sink its sharp teeth into my calf.

The 8 and forty and I away, but out of ten. I decided to start running. I, running, long-sleeved shirt and pants presses. Luckily I had shoes that were wearing that day rubber sole. I ran and ran, dodging groups of ladies and bare bars. The race gave me to much, I had to walk again after a while, and I did not even for the "step Vatican."

At 8 and fifty Monterrey could be seen only from afar. Between running and walking around raticos, kept going against the clock. Alert blister began advertising from the tiny finger of his right foot. My calves were still nibbled mercilessly. At 8 and fifty-five and was on the ten. I spent the river by the pedestrian subway, asking permission and making my way through the thronging crowd. Does not the show it was not back in the 33? Why were so many people around here then? Sure! Industrial Station closed, the alternative of people going to the south was to reach the village station.

When I came to success almost the only car in the parking lot was mine. Besides, I had left the parking lights on. How many hours of parking lot lights are required to deplete the battery of a car? I managed to enter the parking lot had not yet closed. How to hide I went straight to the car, but I went accurate when announcing the store "has reached the end of another successful day." I bought orange juice, breakfast breads and fruit to take to the office in the rest of the week.

The car started without problems. What a relief! Just got out of the success I had to turn on the windshield wiper, had started to drizzle.
What luck I had!

0 comments:

Post a Comment