Saturday, May 8, 2010

Should I Masterbate With Vaseline?



Ono S a small click to fit the old lock in the slot in the door and the room was completely empty, lifeless inert ... . Could only hear the faint hum of the single
tenant remaining after that frantic farewell.

- Why did you?
- do not know. I still keep wondering the same thing.
- But ... any left?

- I guess ... I have not come since then.
- Y. .. What are you waiting to find out?

- I get chills just thinking about that can open the door and meet them face to face ... naked, sobbing, without force.
I still have the bag. I am unable to get rid of it.
- You think it's a good idea to have even held in your hands? What do you get that? Or maybe it's that you're afraid to lose ...

- Losing? ... Nooo, if that was precisely the one idea that had been haunting my head in the last four weeks, out of sight. I do not want to bother me again. I was very sad every time you took control of me. I had to do it! I was desperate! I did not know what to do or where to turn. The best centers I visited, I have the best drugs, but none were able to overcome this feeling, this reaction that took over my body when I was close. And I have much affection to part with him.

- So what, do you dare to come back? Things to face them than Carmen, taking the consequences. You made that decision, you chose to do it that way ... what's holding you back?

- to retaliate .... just that. I could not bear to attack me. It was always very kind to me.

- Forward well ... back to open the door and crosses the threshold ... Courage. You'll tell me.


S and work up the courage and returned to the scene. She took a breath and holding the knob with force, turned him strongly. He made a loud noise that speeds up your little heart even more.
leaving the door opened to transfer the faint rays of sunlight peeked through the window and in the distance, he could discern its outline still, cold, quiet but alert. Fear could breathe in the air. It was approaching slowly until their eyes met and the tears began to slide down his cheek. It was at that moment when he could watch the hairless kitten, instead of a Persian cat, a rat looked more like India. Even had the recorded image in your mind with razor in hand stripping. I had to do ... it was a question of the courage. But finally, the allergy seemed to have gone, defeated by his daring courage. The cat looked ... as thinking "everything is for your allergy" .

(Thank you is not my case because the hair of my Nicholas, I would not know where to get me then ... lol)


0 comments:

Post a Comment