WHILE YOU THINK NASH
H and lost to the account. Paper, pencil, notebook. ..
My heart shrinks and sad because the days are going in silence this morning.
What else would I be strong and transmitirte all that strength to make your way over there you do a little more fun. Promising and encouraging smile at all times tarte although your eyes can not see me from the other side of the mountain that separates our souls momentarily. But in recent days are making me so long ... I can not find when you come back and stay with me forever.
Thoughts crowd me, melancholy ... but your voice comes out m and serene and comforting, listening to my madcap strongly beating heart, keeping pace with my heartbeat in this senseless boob particular you turn my fantasies when I curl up in bed feeling your body embraced me humming infinite nana you want in this dream.
0 comments:
Post a Comment