Tuesday, March 29, 2011

´milena Velba After The Party

AS YOU WANT ONE MORE

L or certainly not to write about. But I feel like banging the keys and let me take a moment to see what happens.
are many events that have happened in my life in recent times and here are, Pegaditas to me like a leech. That if you have molded in their original form, which I am happy because finally I could start sculpting diamonds and other rough stones that were inside me every day. It is not easy (who said yes) and I am aware that there is still much work ahead. But I'll be there, always at the bottom of the barrel but there are times when you falter (and call it somehow).


N or nothing happens, the important thing is falling apart, look at things from another perspective, with other eyes, as if he's doing is that you have before you, your other "I" I you purer, brighter, more secure, more essential with all its qualities, good and not so good but that accepts, not fight. With all its good and less good experiences, but Vividas. And with all that I'll stay with diamonds, the stones, my other self which is nothing more than I did myself, my qualities and my experiences. Because everything is part of a compendium to be my Self, my environment and my life, not that I have to live but which since I knew that I could choose, choose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment