Saturday, October 9, 2010

Telugu Free Channels Frequency

HONESTY Being in favor of light ... Strengthens, be against the darkness ... Weakens

Hello .. I greet with affection .. from the Sea of \u200b\u200bCortez ... happy to enjoy the contact with nature ... the intimate company friends ... and pleasure of good food ... this week I want to share the following thoughts ... .. Be

for light, q be much stronger against the darkness ...

do I mean by this phrase? is very simple ... I mean to change our perspective .. watching with much more attention than what we want? that we do not want ...

often want to change a pattern ... any circumstance ... and our whole being is set against it ... stress ... ... and eager tight putting the issue ...

This really is the only q generates a low energy ... ... crippling ...

Now if we really question is what if we want ... things change ... ourselves ... we are encouraged to be flowing ... our being is strengthened ...

I like to play as an example the issue of peace and the issue of violence ...

be against violence unleashed the fear ... .. loosen our troubles in a completely unconscious ... puts us in a negative state ... and that by mentioning the term violence ... ourselves is attacked in a subtle but real ... ... to be undermined ... and q is a q scenario reflects her helplessness ... and negative moods ... Be

for peace ... our hope ... unleashed unleash our faith ... ... unleashes emotions that elevate our self .. It makes us see scenarios where we would like to feel .... where we wanted to be ...
This strengthens us and encourages us ... makes us raise our frequency ... we vibrate positive.

YEAR

* Starting today ... see ... if you're going against what you do not want to or in favor of what if ... from there ... Settle and strengthens the pattern ... or move.

* Cachat in your vocabulary ... when I say no and change it for this ... I want this!

* Cachat when you mention the setting and situation bothers you and you reject and change your expression ... towards what you want ... to what you crave and make your whole being is addressed to always ... so if you want ...

feel that practicing with a lot watching this ... ... and very clear ... you can fortlecer your energy ... your spirit ... and you will

*** Receive a greeting to all my love *

*** Marian
KOKORO NO KOKORO
Heart to Heart

0 comments:

Post a Comment