Monday, June 7, 2010

How Long Do You Live Wth A Bowel Obstruction

LIABILITY AND PERMANENT PEACE IS THE ONLY THING


Hello as they are? I hope are great, the greeting as every week, with love and I will gladly start a new adventure ...

Today is invitation to think about how much improvement We can provide with a new attitude, all around us, leading us to better individual and group emotional state, better quality and outlook on life ...


Today is very special invitation ... today we invite you to create your environment a micro climate of peace and responsibility ...

How? Is the question many might ask and I would say that is much more easier than you think ...


The idea today is: where you are starting to act imagining that you become the president of a small company, or you become the guide of a small community could represent the change in your country and your planet .... If it sounds like ...

If you today in your family, your work, your school, your university, your music dance group ... ... singing in fabric .... etc.


begins to act much more responsible attitude, where you take charge of everything that comes out of you, words, actions, feelings, the consequences arising from your actions, infecting the surround you to act like, eradicating the word guilt, my poor word, or the sense of victimhood, with this I assure you will begin to generate an exponential change that is spreading anger as a nutrient vitamin begin to transform your relationship with others realizing that when you do not see the next door as responsible for your suffering, if we turn around to see what you done to your relationship with this person has become in what is today .. to see that you're not putting limits or do not post, you will for example account of the fear that comes from you that prevented you from being who you are, you start to realize that it was easier to let the whole package others, and handle yourself as their victim for not taking TU, TU responsibility.

Today comes the responsibility to each packet contagious us back for so long We placed outside us, as a result ... creating harmony in our relationships and the others cease to be so long that led to our suffering, inviting us to interact from a much healthier, much more harmonious ... more PACIFIC.

So Peace becomes the reigning in these microclimates of responsibility, and they all work or relate to their energy and emotions directed act for the harmony of the results generated from a united team to grow and learn every day through interaction with others, honest atmosphere reigning where we do not cheat or evade our part ... if not the opposite, an environment where we all take our part ... and see just for today ... and we can do better so that we achieve unity of effort be strong and support each other ... united for a common good, for the greater good!


EXERCISE


This takes practice. ... And that is why I invite you to start now .... to create a discipline ... a routine ... it becomes an inherent part of our way of doing things ..

Today is a good day to start ... today choose your working space, I recommend you start with one and with the closest, most intimate and thence to out ... your partner, your family ...

poses a virtual rules, which disappeared some vocabulary words:

's fault

I DO NOT HAVE TO BLAME

BLAME FOR

POOR .... (MI, EL, WE, THEY, IT)

That may be the first part, the second is the replacement for the following words when referring to a conflict or problem, we begin to express from my part of responsibility in the matter ...

my share of responsibility in this conflict is:

THAT I AM RESPONSIBLE ....

TODAY I REPAIR THE DAMAGE THAT HAS CAUSED MY WORDS

TODAY MY ANSWERS I take responsibility for

TODAY I take responsibility for my actions

TODAY I CAN SOLVE THIS bring my grain of sand that is ....

TODAY I relate to those around me involve just LEARN SOMETHING BEST myself through my relationship with him or her .... AND THANK EVERY MINUTE OF YOUR PRESENCE ... AND GIVE THE BEST OF MY

More or less we can start well ... with these 2 parts are new rules relating virtual ....

I share a close the rules ...

REMEMBER THOSE WHO ARE PART OF THIS GROUP, OFFICE SCHOOL, FAMILY, WE ARE REPRESENTING A UNIT IS MEETING TODAY TO LEARN, TO IMPROVE, TO GROW ... NO CHANCE OUR MEETING IS NOT OF GOD, WE CHOOSE TO LINK IN THIS TIME OF OUR LIVES FOR A GREATER GOOD, YOU MIGHT SEE TODAY IS NOT ENOUGH, BUT WE WILL ALLOW OUR HEART IS BACK TODAY AND HUMBLE open ourselves to feel, to knowledge and improve OUR THANKS TO EACH MEETING, RESPONSABILICEMONOS TODAY THAN WE EACH APPLICABLE TO BLAME WILL NOT CROSS THE ROAD TO PEACE AND HARMONY IN THIS LIST OF COMMUNITY ..

THE UNION LIGHT, SHINE FROM TODAY IN GROUP OR COMMUNITY WHERE ALL ARE ... SO BE

fondly!


*** MARIAN

KOKORO NO KOKORO

HEART TO HEART


REMEMBER THAT EVERY DAY WE MAY CONTINUE IN THE TWITTER

@ marianreynoso

@ cecihdelap

@ soylamari

0 comments:

Post a Comment